Monday, May 11, 2009

......................Week 1 Lessons learned

The first week is over. I did survive. Again not that hard....Brittany came home on Friday and we went on vacation...real tough...
I will save the vaction details for my wife to put in our family blog.
I will share with you a very valuable lesson...never tell your daughter the outfit she is going to change into ... {as you are walking out the door (already late) to start the day and get to work}.... is ugly....needless to say Abby had a nuclear meltdown. On May 7 2009, I was the world's worst parent. {I got the T-shirt and everything.....} It gets better, when I got home the girls had cleaned up the basement and made me birthday cards. That only solidified my rank as the world's worst parent on May 7 2009. I am surprised that Keith Oberman did not make me the Worst Person in the World...he probably did not have enough time to fit me in...considering how much time his man crush on Obama consumes..oops my political bias showed...sorry

2 comments:

  1. Too cute, how could you not love them all. I am missing you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too hard on yourself!! Welcome to the world of parenting 24/7! :) You're doing just fine. By the way, I think I claim that award DAILY! :)

    ReplyDelete