Saturday, May 30, 2009

...............The Zoo Again

Look Mom - I love the merry-go-round...it only took a year.....but I love it..I really do!

Check out my Zebra and look how cute I am....

????........Yeah....I got no clue...
Cute and cuddly boys.......Smile and wave.......Wait for it.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FttjIo6tloQ&feature=related

The only time they sat down...the sugar high dying fast......

Connor and Abby Booking it...
.............. I am speed.....
Abby-Bet you can't snap your fingers and eat cotton candy.......
Tori- If only I could get all this in my mouth...I could go get more....

I wish I could fit all this cotton candy in my mouth...mmmmm

Look dad.....a fence...


This trip to the Zoo was extra special. Connor and Kayden from the girl's preschool was their and they got to hang out...what fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment